Sunnyvale Farmers Market
The Sunnyvale Farmers Market runs every Saturday from June 19 to October 16, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Each week the Sunnyvale Farmers Market features:
- Farm stands selling locally grown fruits and vegetables
- Free sack lunches for school age children
- Food pantry offering a rotating supply of non-perishable food and household supplies
- Kids crafts and activities
- Non-profit and community resource booths, and much more!
Date & Time
Weekly on Saturday
Jun 19, 2021 through Oct 16, 2021
11:00AM - 2:00PM
Sunnyvale Park 4013 South 700 West Salt Lake City 84107 UT US https://www.cottonwoodheightsjournal.com/businesses/ut-salt-lake-city-sunnyvale-park